Social Media IS NOT THE BE-ALL END-ALL TO YOUR MARKETING:
9. Because of technology, you’re able to engage with customers and measure the success of your marketing campaigns. There is a lot of confusion around social media marketing. We are firm believers in utilizing a total digital plan in which social media, digital advertising, and online brand presence needs to work succinctly to increase the number of inbound calls and leads.
10. The major social media platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram can be a godsend to lead generation. After managing social media pages for many different doctor offices, relevant and timely content postings have to be utilized. If you are posting content on social media with no plan, you’re just wasting your time and achieving no return.
11. Use social media to promote your specials such as Invisalign, Zoom! and cosmetic dental procedures.
12. Use social media to introduce staff members and doctors.
13. Use social media to showcase your office. If your office is modern and clean, show it off!
14. REMEMBER THE DENTIST IS THE STAR OF THE OFFICE, SO USE SOCIAL MEDIA AS SUCH.